[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 17:31:37 UTC 2004

I briefly considered voting for Badnarik only because here in Cali,
Kerry was a sure thing.  But then I thought better of it.  I want to
be on record as having voted for Kerry when the nation looks back 4
years from now wondering how in the world we let things get to what
they'll surely get to.  I plan to proudly display one of those bumper
stickers that says: "Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry."