[extropy-chat] Aw Nuts! Bush Wins...

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:05:01 UTC 2004

Quite a mouthful to read into a simple statement, Mike.   I personally
only presume that those with good reasons for their opinions are
superior to those without as good reasons.   I also  that justifying
great gobs of misery and waste of life and fortune with lies is
clearly and cleanly wrong.   That has nothing to do with education
level.    What are you of all people doing trotting out the old rotten
business of class distinctions anyway?

- s