[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 15:00:36 UTC 2004

>  Al Brooks
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville
>

> But remember the millions of Americans who are
> intolerant, who think homosexuality is wicked...

Boy not me.  I think heterosexuality is wicked.

Of course I like wickedness.

I wonder, Al, you might be right.  Several states
had anti-gay-marriage on their ballots.  Perhaps
the fundy ministers energized their flocks of
sheeple to go the polls to vote on that, then
while there they voted for the shrub?

Oy.

Isn't it shocking?  Religion Incorporated seems
to be making a raging comeback in our modern world.