[extropy-chat] Prop 71: The New Gold Rush

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:39:05 UTC 2004

Some choose to deride my beloved State of Taxifornia, but after this
election I love my country a little bit less and my state a little bit
more.

I wonder if it's too late for California to get on the secession
bandwagon?  Those southern rebels may have been on to something after
all.  Heck, maybe we could persuade New York to join in with us for a
bi-coastal confederacy.  That way we'd have the buggers surrounded!

The coasts shall rise again!!!

Zero