[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 13:35:20 UTC 2004

Nice analysis. I am one of those pro-choice, atheist, libertarian
republicans. :-)
I am surprised you didn;t mention that the democratic party likes to pass
anti-gun laws, hate speech laws, stealing private property for environmental
reasons, and rediculous requirements on business owners such as laws to
prohibit smoking in restaraunts and handicap access to stripper stages.