[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 16:46:53 UTC 2004

--- Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not complaining that you elected a Republican president. There
> have been many good Republican presidents. I am complaining that you
> elected a president who wants to turn the US into a fundamentalist
> theocracy in the purest taliban style.

This is a bit much. I am sure this is what your european media is
telling you, while your own nations are capitulating to muslim
immigrant populations left and right. Trying to claim Bush is the most
religious president is ludicrous. Carter easily beats him in the
devotional department, while being more of a sentiment of preferring to
let America be devoured by lions in the arena in pacifistic bliss
(which is why the Romans must love him so).

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)