[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 17:19:16 UTC 2004

The thing that bugs me the most about the democratic party is their
willingness to play the race card and their divide and conquer philosophy.
They will say and do anything to get elected. Many here like John Kerry even
though he pulled the God word out of his a** at every opportunity. He went
to Michigan and talked about all the SUVs he owned, then went to an
environmental group and when asked about it said they weren;t exactly "his".
No, they are in his wife's name. He went on about "Benedict Arnold"
companies that move jobs overseas, meanwhile, his wife's company moved
thousands of jobs overseas. They are hypocrites worse than any republican.
At least the Republican part, for the most part, acts in accordance with
what they say. They tell blacks that republicans are racist when some of the
most racist people I have met were Democrat Union Labor Rednecks. Dems want
to ban smoking, write laws to control cell phone talk in cars, write laws to
control hate speech, etc etc. They are the part of writing new laws. They
want the cameras everywhere while repubs fight off the use of such devices.

Dems will do and say anything to get elected. They say that repubs are for
dirty air, for dirty water, for wealthy people, against poor people, against
blacks,. against gays, against old people, and anything else thay can do to
drive fear into the hearts of americans and this is simply not the case.
People who do this are clearly more intersted in power than truth.

I am not saying that Repubs are great or anything. But to claim that repubs
want control more than dems is nuts.