[extropy-chat] Secular worship

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 05:44:55 UTC 2004

Thanks Amara.  Very well written and thought provoking.  I do realize
that myths-as-metaphors-for-life can be useful, instructive and
comforting.  In fact I'm currently reading the Iliad, which strikes me
as being as relevant to human nature and affairs now as when it was
written.  In fact it even seems to very nicely fit the bill as
transhuman mythology, given the superhuman abilities of such demigods
as Achilles.