[extropy-chat] Fleeing Bush's America?!?

Stephen Van_Sickle sjvans at ameritech.net
Sun Nov 7 18:00:54 UTC 2004

***********

***********

***********

***********

***********

***********

> programming
> children with lies about environmental issues,
> American history, the US
> Constitution, the costs vs. benefits of technology,

Just out of curiosity, just where could you possibly
emmigrate that would not be the same on these issues
or likely worse?  Or was this to just be a futile
gesture of disapproval?  At least there is some logic
to lefties wanting to go to Canada, since it does seem
more in line with what they want.

I'm actually serious.  Did you find a place that
addressed your concerns (I share most of them)?  I'd
really like to know.  There are other reasons I
*don't* want to emmigrate, but if such a place existed
I'd sure want to visit.

Hmmmm, maybe a vacation home?

steve