[extropy-chat] Extropian Scorecard

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Sun Nov 7 21:59:08 UTC 2004

On Sunday, November 07, 2004 4:36 PM Nicholas Anthony MacDonald
namacdon at ole.augie.edu wrote:
> Mike Lorrey wrote:
> "The one thing I'm looking forward to
> about practical immortality is that its
> primary impact will be to bankrupt the
> social security system beyond the
> ability of any government to fix it in
> any semblance of its current form."
>
> The one thing I'm looking forward to
> about practical immortality is not dying. :)

I'm actually looking forward to _living_ even more.:)

Regards,

Dan
http://uweb.superlink.net/neptune/MyWorksBySubject.html

"... the world we call. the modern world.  The world that tries to be
clever.  The world of the intelligent, of the advanced, of those who
know, who have nothing more to learn.  The world of those who are not
had on by fools.  Like us.  That is to say: the world of those who
believe in nothing, not even in atheism, who devote themselves, who
sacrifice themselves to nothing.  More precisely the world of those
without a mystique.  And who boast of it." -- Charles Péguy