[extropy-chat] Medical ethics

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Mon Nov 8 23:03:22 UTC 2004

My daughter, a fourth-generation sf reader, has a term paper coming up on
medical ethics. Noting the card-carrying and de facto philosophers in our
community, I thought I'd ask for links to sites and printed works that you
have found well-written and thoughtful (non-fiction or sf).

Unfortunately, she is not free to choose any topic within medical ethics.
The paper must deal with reproductive medicine (including surrogacy), AIDS,
or cloning, but she may want to read works on other areas on her own.

-- David Lubkin.