[extropy-chat] straight from the horse's mouth

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:02:01 UTC 2004

I think one of the problems with Kerry's vote against the $87 billion is
that his protest vote was not coupled with alternate legislation for a
smaller amount for for a bill to increase taxes to fund the war.

A protest vote without appropriate action seems like a change of mind to me.

I debated on whether to add a bit about how I didn't vote for Bush, etc etc
to prevent all the "Bush is an idiot, Kerry should have won" replies.

BAL