[extropy-chat] Enlightenment and the election

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 18:45:56 UTC 2004

I just came to an interesting revelation. It needs further study, but in a
small sampling, I have found that People who voted for Bush are more likely
to prefer Peter Pan peanut butter, and those who prefer Jiff generally
support Kerry.

The numbers are as follows:

Of the 60 people sampled, 32 preferred Peter Pan.
28 of these voted for Bush
Of the 28 that chose Jiff, 24 preferred Kerry
This left Bush with a 32-28 win over Kerry.

I am working on a poll to study this phenomenon further and will be posting
it online. I'll let everyone know when the poll goes up.

If I am correct, this could open the door to an even greater understanding
of why seemingly educated and intelligent people can agree that the quarks
exist having never seen them directly, but can't agree on simple matters
such as the role of government in marriage.

Kevin Freels

"This town needs and enema!" - Jack Nicholson as "The Joker"