[extropy-chat] Re: Identity Erasure? or faulty platforms?

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Nov 15 10:37:50 UTC 2004

Dear Alan,

Thanks for the corrections. Yes, I made changes to my
robots.txt file one week ago, for the first time itemizing
in particular ways, so particular directories are
included/excluded, so I'm not surprised I made mistakes.
I have too many directories and files and I'm learning
by example.

Before that (and for the last 8 years) my robots.txt
had only this:

Disallow: /

(in other words, no indexing of my site permitted). There
are no mistakes on these two lines. Some robots did ignore
this in the last 8 years, I'm certain.

Amara