[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 17:09:14 UTC 2004

okay, okay, Patrick, you win. I'll drop it-- yet please remember you brought up the topic of porn in California, with a heavy emphasis on San Fernando valley. Not that you would know anything about it of course.

Patrick Wilken <Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE wrote
As interesting (and inaccurate) as this point is, I am have to say that
when I lurked here in the early 1990s there was more interesting
discussion going on. Is this list now about discussing anything by
anyone at all? I am afraid that in order to raise the quality of list
on my machine I am going to have to start doing some heavy filtering of
individual posters, which is really too bad as I am sure that they have
something interesting to say some of the time.
best, patrick

http://mail.yahoo.com