[extropy-chat] No Joy in Mudville

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 02:06:12 UTC 2004

Dat's why I left the list for many years. Nowadays, my Del finger is
olympic world class gold calber

 >As interesting (and inaccurate) as this point is, I am have to say that
when I lurked here in the early 1990s there was more >interesting
discussion going on. Is this list now about discussing anything by anyone
at all? I am afraid that in order to >raise the quality of list on my
machine I am going to have to start doing some heavy filtering of
individual posters, which is >really too bad as I am sure that they have
something interesting to say some of the time.

Or, heh, provide some better posts......

>best, patrick

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =