[extropy-chat] Rand

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 09:26:00 UTC 2004

No, as usual you and I don't agree, these libertarians
are different & interesting to me, and kind Randian
responders have illuminated their thinking in very
recent posts. Merely because I cannot get along with
you and, say, Smigrodzki, does not mean there are not
a few I can communicate with.
Implied superiority? Takes one to know one.