[extropy-chat] Yehuda Yudkowsky, 1985-2004

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat Nov 20 03:44:13 UTC 2004

I'm signed up for cryonics, and my husband is signed up.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
My New Project: Microscope Jewelry
http://www.nanogirl.com/crafts/microjewelry.htm
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."