[extropy-chat] Top scientist asks: is life all just a dream?

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Sun Nov 21 19:04:02 UTC 2004

It depends.   A technological rapture fills the bill of some religions
rather nicely.  :-)

However, the polarization where one sees people like oneself as
reasonable and everyone else as bloody weights on the human potential
needs to be examined and if possible overcome long before we have the
ability to upload anyone.

- s