[extropy-chat] FWD [forteana] Re: No CNN reports of Wormsign in Iraq Iss yet

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 23:43:52 UTC 2004

Well, the original Dune was well written, sparse on words, rich of
implications. The sequels he wrote were much less interesting, and the
interminable prequels done by his son and such have IMO spiraled into the
MEGO zone. I finally quit reading the last one (Battle of Corrin) because
each chapter about put me to sleep, and the whole set of Sci-Fi cliches
along with a really stupid and cruel pov is just too much. M'aud Dib I
suspect would agree.

At 09:58 AM 11/21/2004, you wrote:
>It's long struck me that, for those who like to look for conspiracies,
>propaganda, and subversion under every bed and every rock, Frank
>Herbert's whole "Dune" series might be seen as diabolically clever
>Muslim and jihadist propaganda!

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =