[extropy-chat] Brazil and China to legalize genetically modifiedcrops

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 23 18:39:20 UTC 2004

Animal biotech commodities for simple macdonalds style use  are not
worth high teching as the cost of production differential
is excessive as opposed to plant agbiotech.

However mass production of animal  biotech products via various forms of
animal bioreactors with food as a by-product works.

But try saying that in a crowd on a speakers podium  without getting
shouted down , beat up and expelled.