[extropy-chat] Brazil and China to legalize geneticallymodifiedcrops

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 18:53:06 UTC 2004

I can see where the development of the processes would be expensive, but
wouldn;t the product still use many of those same natural biological
processes? I was thinking that it would actually be more efficient and less
costly than regular farming in the long run since you aren't feeding the
bones, brains, and energy to walk around and feed. I was also thinking that
there would also be more usable "meat" in the same space since a cow needs
more room