[extropy-chat] Atheists launch inquisition...

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:12:11 UTC 2004

Samantha, I am not talking of religious spiritually minded in general.
I am talking of a very specific breed of fundamentalist "christians"
who have been pushing intolerance and hate to unacceptable extremes
for centuries. As for their burning Giordano Bruno, it is in history
books.
I am VERY worried of extropians taking their side.
G.