[extropy-chat] Atheists launch inquisition...

David deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 27 08:29:21 UTC 2004

I think it is obvious that people are using words in different ways.
Mike sees atheism as a belief in the non-existance of God.
Others are seeing it as a lack of belief in God.  I think that non-belief
is what Mike would call agnosticism (and I agree for what its worth).
To get anything productive out of this it would probably be a good
idea to define how you are using the terms : God, atheism,
agnosticism, belief, faith and babel-fish.

-David.