[extropy-chat] Atheists launch inquisition...

Kevin Freels cmcmortgage at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 27 17:00:23 UTC 2004

A search of the word turns up many definitions. Webster's calls atheism "2 a
: a disbelief in the existence of deity b : the doctrine that there is no
deity "
If this is the case, the Mike is correct.
Others put it as a lack of belief which in that case, Mike would be wring. I
tried the Oxford Dictinary, but they want a $295 subscription for a year
which I thought to be a bit much for the purposes of this conversation.:-)

Kevin Freels