[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 15:47:20 UTC 2004

Mike, what Bush or Kerry does from January 2005 to
January 2009 will profoundly affect what occurs from
October 1st 2009 to October 1st 2014... certainly
beyond 2014 as well.
i basically don't care who wins, there are advantages
to either candidate. i'm voting for Kerry because of,
mainly, having been reared by a liberal family.
i promised to restrict post to seven a day, so if
anyone wants to dish the dirt, mail me at:
kerry_prez at yahoo.com