[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 16:05:27 UTC 2004

 I had to answer this post. My Dad was in the Army Air
Force (changed it to the Air Force in 1947) from
'42-'46. He was a tender-hearted person whose life was
ruined by what he saw. But he never blamed the Germans
or Nazis. There is no real purpose in blaming anyone
for what happened 60 years ago. Do we hate Nixon for
how he poisoned politics? Hate Carter for being a
total wuss?
Nazism was a reaction to Stalin's hideous Communism,
magnified by the disregard harbored by the West for
the Germans : "let the Krauts do what they want,
they're just Huns, we're protected by the Maginot
line, the British have the best Fleet ever".
 That's what I mean about ultra capitalism, 'Huns' and
other 'varmints' are treated as things to be
manipulated, until they get uppity and think they are
more than Huns or ragheads or whatever.