[extropy-chat] POLL: Principles of Extropy

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 21:27:49 UTC 2004

At 11:37 AM 10/11/2004 -0700, Hal wrote:

>We have a lot of political posts here, which in my opinion are useless
>and off topic.

Apologies if some of my recent posts have offended against topic
discipline, or seemed to. Elements of the second Bush/Kerry debate did seem
to me worth a few moments' analysis to see what was going on in the
rhetoric, because this reflects the real-world context in which
transhumanists have to live and express our own message. If the names had
been reversed, I'd have made the same paraphrases and summary, I hope.

Damien Broderick
[not a USian voter]