[extropy-chat] POLL: Principles of Extropy

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:49:05 UTC 2004

Agreed. We are all human beings living in this age and as such we are all
interested in contemporary politics. There are more appropriate places on
the net to discuss politics. I definitely do not think we should ban
politics from this list, but perhaps we should stay a bit more focused.
Broken disk time: instead of discussing politics on transhumanist fora, lets
also discuss transhumanism on political fora.
G.