[extropy-chat] now here is craftiness...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 19:38:04 UTC 2004

--- Trend Ologist <trendologist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I didn't mean Texans are more stupid than others in
> red states (which opens another can of worms) I meant
> bubba in the generic, not Texas sense.
> Sophisticated in America is Massachusetts & Vermont...

OH PLEASE. You've evidently never been to western Massachusetts, or
even to Southie. Typical tourist, thinks that Mass is all like
Cambridge, the Vineyard, and Bunker Hill, while Vermont is all like
Woodstock or Burlington. Gimme a break. Vermont produces some of the
biggest rednecks in the world, as does western Mass. Ever seen "Man
with a Plan"?

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)