[extropy-chat] Re: SIAI: Donate Today and Tomorrow

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 24 02:02:04 UTC 2004

Re this whole thread:

I once saw Ram Dass speak at a psychedelics conference long ago, before his
stroke. He said that personal ftf contact is what does the job. All other
stuff, ads, media, etc are really a waste of time. IMHO our views will
become popular for more folk, gradually, akin to the growth rate of
cryonics, say 6% per year. (ahead of both economic and population curves by
2x or more, but nothing really spectacular). This is good fortune, if it
were faster, we get co-opted and have to deal with social and business
predators we are not equipped to handle now if ever. Let the mountain come
to us, which IMO is inevetable. Kinda like Christians round time of Augustus.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =
=   Alcor Advisor to Board       =