[extropy-chat] SIAI: Donate Today and Tomorrow

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 02:19:21 UTC 2004

> Brian Atkins
>
> E Shaun Russell
>
> http://www.transhumanist.biz/e_shaun.htm
> --
> Brian Atkins

YES!  E Shaun Russell, may he live a thousand
years.  Then upload forever.

We went to the grocer before the schmooze, he
bought a ton of beer, I said E Shaun, theres
only about 30 guys coming to this.  He said,
thats what I am planning for.  I said, pal
there's enough beer there for at least
100 extropians.

Then of course several of the extropians
brought still more beer, wine and spirits,
and only about half of them devoured any
ethanol at all.  But everyone seemed to be
having great fun, it was a total hoot.  People
would make any kind of offhanded comment, and
E Shaun would make up a song about it on the
spot.  {8^D

E Shaun Russell, I miss that guy.