[extropy-chat] Won't stay where we are not wanted, consequences...

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 05:58:19 UTC 2004

Auf Wiedersehen? I would go far as to say the ultimate
source of Nazism was America. It was no coincidence
WWI & totalitarianism began when America became a
world power. The economic depression of 1929-'39,
which was the immediate trigger for Nazism, derived
from America more than from Europe.
It's interesting, Mike, you should have so much
sympathy for Confederate grievances, but so little
sympathy for Germany's troubles. Even my father, whose
life was ruined by WWII, had sympathy for Germany. My
Dad only hated Hitler, "Hitler should have been
tortured", he once said.

 > " Does anyone know the German translation for
"Hasta