[extropy-chat] Sean, don't waste your time

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 07:33:56 UTC 2004

Don't you want to avoid bad politics & bad religion?
You don't want to put bad ideology/religion into your
mind anymore than you want to put bad food into your
gullet.
I want to avoid Communist thugs as I want to avoid
apples with worms in them, I despise Communists
because they despicably want to fill impressionable
young heads with their outmoded ideology. It's not
hatred, it's more like wanting to keep cockroaches out
of your dwelling; you don't hate the roaches, you just
want to keep them away from you.