[wta-talk] Re: [extropy-chat] Raelians

Samantha Atkins samantha at objectent.com
Tue Oct 26 06:53:56 UTC 2004

Our goals in practice often require the investment of capital and other
resources in producing necessary technologies and choices.  It is not
at all clear that the market will produce what is required in a timely
manner. I do not believe it would be at all bad to create a Fund (or
whatever form is appropriate) that could be used to capitalize various
efforts essential to our goals.   Nor are sufficient funds completely
irrelevant  to effective widespread evangelizing a cause.

- samantha