[extropy-chat] Bush wants another $75 billion for wars

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:02:34 UTC 2004

What I find comical is that there is probably some anti-samantha out there
who holds pretty strong feelings for Bush. They are probably posting to
their preferred listserv with comments like "How can anyone not vote for
Bush..."

We all have our opinions and we all like to think that we are more informed
and better at decision making that the great unwashed masses, but we'll
never truly know if we are as right as we think we are.

Comments like "I am out of belief that anyone has any good reason to keep
this
monstrously incompetent moron in office." merely show someone's lack of
belief/understanding/intelligence/empathy rather than showing how stupid
everyone else is. If only you studied the responses closer you could
understand that some people don't find Bush monstrouly incompetent.

And please don't jump on my political beliefs, I'm not voting for Bush. I
just try to see how some people feel very strongly for views other than
those I support.

BAL