[extropy-chat] re: Howling at the Moon (Eclipse tonight)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Oct 28 10:29:28 UTC 2004

total lunar eclipse(s):
http://flickr.com/photos/tags/eclipse/

Yes the eclipse was nice. Not perfect clear sky, but good enough to
see all of it. A large red ball hanging over the lights of Rome was
a nice sight. I was writing sms' to my sisters (one in SoCalif. and
another one in NoCalif.), who were watching the eclipse too,
telling the each other about the views.

I am so lazy... I could see the eclipse perfectly through the
windowed doors of my terrace from my bed... :-)

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/