[extropy-chat] Mother Teresa and Other Nunzillas [was Bush wantsanother $75 billion for wars]

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Oct 30 03:34:21 UTC 2004

Very interesting that I should agree with you, Olga - for usually I do
not. But this time, I'm with you. :)

Regards,
MB

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Olga Bourlin wrote:

> It is almost impossible for today's women to realize how
reproductive life was like without the almost impeccable birth control
we now have (and have had for about the last 40 years, which BTW gave
Mother Teresa plenty of time to "evolve" from her core values in the
last half of her lifetime).  But, of course, it is not just *abortion*
that Mother Teresa was against ... but *birth control* itself.