[extropy-chat] eating god flesh

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 21:48:28 UTC 2004

> Didn't Aristotle weight his wife's brain only to
> discover that yes, indeed
> her brain weighed less, thus she was less
> intelligent than the
> heavy-weighted brains of her husband and his
> colleagues.

So how did Aristotle manage to weigh his own brain to
compare it to his wife's? ;) That is a pretty
impressive trick if you ask me. And I thought
Archimedes was impressive with his bathtub/crown
trick.

=====
The Avantguardian

"He stands like some sort of pagan god or deposed tyrant. Staring out over the city he's sworn to . . .to stare out over and it's evident just by looking at him that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."