[extropy-chat] SPACE: Will Frances destroy theremainingthreeshuttles?

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:09:34 UTC 2004

The VAB is HUGE! It must be since they rolled Saturn Vs out the door. Last I
heard, it was in total disrepair and falling apart. Many of the fuel lines
needed replaced, the electric was all seriously outdated, and there were
nets in place to catch crap falling from the ceiling to keep it from
damaging the orbiters. I was at Kennedy about 3 years ago and took the tour
that brough you right by the VAB, but not in it. Do you or anyone else know
if this has been corrected?