[extropy-chat] SPACE: Will Frances destroy theremainingthreeshuttles?

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:16:05 UTC 2004

Never been to Everett. KSC is a nice setup, but as with most facilities like
this one, it is geared to the uninformed. If you knew nothing of the space
program and/or basic physics and technology, it would be very educational.
It's a wonderful place for the kids and the Space Shop is excellent. If you
like visiting just for the experience of seeing some neat memorabilia and
actual pieces of the history of the space program, it can be a great thing.
They have everything from a V-2 to a Saturn V there. You can stand right in
front of those huge engines and get an idea of what they went through to
develop them. It can be awe inspiring. If you are wanting to see examples of
high technology or to actually learn something though, you are better off
visiting the NASA website.