[extropy-chat] SETI: First radio signal from alien

Patrick Wilken Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Fri Sep 3 14:37:34 UTC 2004

Actually if you read the Seti at Home site this looks to be a typical
internet storm caused by the original NS article:

http://planetary.org/news/2004/seti_signal_0902.html

ciao, patrick