[extropy-chat] Politics: Internet-based third party ?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 12:33:19 UTC 2004

--- The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Moreover it seems to me
> based on Howard Dean's example (I liked him and still
> do)

Howard Dean ran the Vermont state budget up so high so fast that the
property taxes of people I know there went from $3,000 per year to
$13,000/yr in three years. Dean is the reason why one town has already
seceded from the state, and a dozen more are going to vote on secession
this coming March. Vermont is now one of the higest tax states in the
union. Dean was no different than Michael Dukakis: they both governed
states based upon chimerical economic principles which started
collapsing as soon as they left office.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development