[extropy-chat] why do we stop laughing?

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 01:43:49 UTC 2004

> Mike Lorrey
> Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] why do we stop laughing?
>
> --- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > You're lucky they didn't go postal on your ass.
>
> Spike's ass isn't big enough to stick a stamp to.....

Hey I resemble that comment.  Besides stamps are really
big these days, bigger than they used to be.  So one
might cover both buns.  {8^D

> Now, be advised that post offices are 'gun free zones'...Mike Lorrey

The trouble with gun laws is that criminals don't obey
laws.  Those who slay their colleagues are criminals.

Oh dear, this thread was intended to be lighthearted
and thought provoking, but has taken a dark turn.  spike