[extropy-chat] "ExtropianTrash"-philosophy for a post-modernworldVS JW's]

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:43:22 UTC 2004

I think we'd be best off steering far clear from avowed
irrationalists.  I suppose I have become like so many ex-smokers who
after having kicked the habit completely abhor it and those who still
indulge.  While I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say that I
abhor religious people, I can (and do) in good conscience profess that
"the only good religion is a dead religion."

Or as Stevie Wonder once put it: "When you believe in things that you
don't understand, then you suffer, superstition ain't the way."

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/SongUnid/01E838D97B93BC78482569120002EB6B

Zero