[extropy-chat] Etna Talks in her Sleep

Amara Graps amara.graps at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:52:01 UTC 2004

I said:

>Live Webcam on the lava flow (terrible video!) set up by the
>Italian Forestry service:
>http://etna2004.videobank.it/

Now I realize, the video was terrible because it was an infrared
night view. During the day you see a typical web cam video.

These descriptions of the web cam explains much better, and
give details of the lava flow and the vents:

http://www.educeth.ch/stromboli/others/etna/etna04-en.html

The web cam shows one story, but is an overall rather boring
view I think. The upcoming pictures to which  I will point you
(when  they are ready) will be much more interesting.
Stay tuned.

Amara