[extropy-chat] GOOGLE: innovative recruiting technique

Patrick Wilken Patrick.Wilken at Nat.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Sep 16 17:13:33 UTC 2004

Having checked the answer using a quick Google search, I realize that
my answer is only a 10-digit prime IP address for Google , not the
correct answer. Sigh. Back the being a psychologist.

best, patrick