[extropy-chat] Moveon.org

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Thu Sep 16 23:47:04 UTC 2004

I think Kerry's position on Gay's is that he supports gays but not really
their right to marry but maybe be together like being married but not really
being married but maybe. As for stem cell research, Bush ever said he didn't
support it, just that he is protective of the unborn being harvested to
supplied the rich guy in the Hamptons a new business model, abortion
clinic/stem cell center and all on tax payer dollars. I do think the private
sector is doing great without help from the government and regulations that
would go along with it. I think most people should take a good and cautious
look at the possible problems with the issue before jumping up, taking a
sign, and marching down the street. Besides these days they may throw you in
jail or worse...Wait you think they monitor these emails...lol

Dustin Wish
System Engineer & Programmer
INDCO Networks
Pres. OSSRI
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead
 where there is no path and leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)