[extropy-chat] Moveon.org

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 11:54:04 UTC 2004

--- Trend Ologist <trendologist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I was being sarcastic in the first post, I'm a grumpy
> middle-aged man.
> Anyway, Kerry fought a WAR, shouldn't nationalistic
> rightwingers like him? Real men don't eat quiche, they
> hide a plastic explosive inside it.

Nope. Kerry went over there with the stated intent of being "the next
JFK", as he bragged to many fellow officers. He intentionally and
unncessarily risked his men in order to build a military resume. He
then came back, threw away his medals (actually they were someone
else's medals, but he was still happy to dishonor them), testified
before congress that he and everyone else there had committed war
crimes, and was a participant in a VVAW meeting (as a member of the
executive committee) plebiscite in late 1971 to vote on a plan to
assassinate pro-war US Senators.

This vote alone, even if he voted against the plan, was a very severe
violation of both the 14th amendment prohibition against rebels holding
office, and the Neutrality Act of 1940, which strips US citizenship of
anyone who participated in such events. Legally, he is therefore an
illegitimate US Senator and Presidential candidate.

Some people called Clinton a commie coddler for going to Moscow while
at Oxford and organizing anti-war protests overseas. Kerry went even
further and is an actual criminal, though he'll never be charged in any
court of law.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development