[extropy-chat] Betterhumans Newsletter

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sun Sep 19 20:53:59 UTC 2004

MessageCan someone please forward me the Betterhumans newsletter that has the mentioned link?
Also, the url for my response is here:
http://www.nanoindustries.com/essays/extropyresponse.htm
Thank you, Gina
  Natasha Vita-More
  Subject: [extropy-chat] Betterhumans Newsletter

  Did anyone read the Betterhumans newsletter and the link to the article trashing "extropian" transhumanists?

  I wonder if Betterhumans will post Gina's reply.

  cheers!
  Natasha

  After pondering this exchange a while, I realized that the observation
  "Even bad publicity is better than no publicity" is in some ways an
  understatement.

  In an age when we are drowning in advertisement, bad publicity is
  often better than good publicity.

  spike

  Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
  Nanotechnology Industries
  http://www.nanoindustries.com
  Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com/index2.html
  Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
  Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
  Tech-Aid Advisor http://www.tech-aid.info/t/all-about.html
  Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
  "Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."